Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Bye and Good Luck

I am taking this moment to wish everyone who took the early out a sincere "Good bye and Good Luck". I knew many of the individuals who took this early out... They were in the clerk, mailhandler and maintenance crafts. All of you took a lot of experience with you along with many best wishes for your futures. All of you have closed a chapter in your life and now begin a new chapter. Hopefully this chapter will be the best part of your book of life.

Marion Williams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

It has been over a month since a lot of us have left, has any bids been posted?

Anonymous said...

Hello and happy holidays to the blog master.

Have not logged in for a while, my computer had a problem that I couldn't fix.

Is this blog still going? It looks like there has not been a report in a while.

I was talking to a friend over at Chula Vista who used to know the past pres (the dictator guy) and they said he lost his bid and may be getting excessed soon.

I wonder where he is going to end up at? Maybe to have to change to carrier craft,like two of my friends had to last April?

Does anybody know where he ended up, or is he still there?