Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Post....

I have been busy in Oklahoma going to school for the Postal Service learning how to fix the CIOSS.

I just had to put my 2 cents in about Larry Fuqua. I do not know who put the comment about Larry being such a good worker. Then they had to put in other names of ET's that have actually retired. When I saw that I thought of the Three Stooges and who was the ringleader of that.... Larry of course.

I am going to enjoy getting back in San Diego and seeing how far the new addition to MLS is going. When I had left it only had the concrete floor. Now I understand it has the walls up and supports for the roof in place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Larry was such a poor worker, then why did so many vote for him to be in a leadership role. If I remember correctly, we had to have a runoff vote for Assistant Maintenance Craft Director because he garnered so many votes and tied with the other maximum vote getter. As craft workers, we need better leadership among ourselves so we don't all look like imbeciles to allow something like that to happen. Were maintenance craft employees really serious about wanting him to be one of our leaders? I'm sure management got a good laugh out of that one.

Anonymous said...

Larry is a good reason for having quality union representation. I feel that my dues were spent in a worthwhile endeavor to ensue that idiots like Larry would receive quality representation from our union leadership. He did not do any work and he created a continuos disruption on the workroom floor, but our union insured that he received back pay and a position that deprived others who may have wanted to make a contribution. I feel that my union dues were well spent in making sure that useless morons like Larry remain gainfully employed.

Anonymous said...

Larry was a "jerkoff" and he is one of the reasons why the USPS is in the position that it is currently in. If the union continues to support idiots like Larry, there will no longer be any usefulness in having a union period.