Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Information concerning RMSS

I just came across this information on www.21cpw.com ran by Randy Zelznick and Frank Wilson in the Maintenance Business area. I felt would be of interest to many of you so I am going to post links back to www.21cpw.com for you to read for yourself.


http://www.21cpw.com/maint.html 21CPW.com Maintenance Business

http://www.21cpw.com/RMSS%20scoring.pdf RMSS Scoring Resolved

http://www.21cpw.com/RMSS%20Q&A.pdf RMSS Questions and Answers

I also thank Frank and Randy for keeping up a very informative website that many individuals read.

1 comment:

Marion Williams said...

I would like to bring these two post forward to the current posting that I have so that I can try to answer them or any of the other readers of this blog.

Thursday, July 9, 2009
Personalization of your work area in the Postal Service



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, do you have nothing better to do? If you are so fed up with management, why are you not active in becoming one? I know why. Because it takes "Huevos", discipline,character,integrity,unbiased
to the bigger picture of earning a pay check without feeling entitled to stickers,because you work for the goverment.

Welcome to the real world, in which managers call the shots. I do not work for the Govt,but I can assure you that nobody denies your patriotism. Though, your believe that pics, stickers ,posters, etc.,make you a better employee, you are sadly mistaken.

Yes. Managers are entitled to decor their space, since it is obvious they have earned their stripes baby sitting all of you entitled govt. workers.

August 14, 2009 8:14 PM
Delete
Anonymous cal vet said...

It sounds like these Managers, (Lee Miller, Dave Decker, Ray Meanor,Gary Hill)are the leaders because they have proven them selfs in numerous times defending our rights, and freedom.
So how dare you, question their integrity.

August 14, 2009 8:29 PM