Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pictures I have found to be funny

I have found over time a few pictures I would like to share with you that I have found to be funny. I freely admit to taking a little bit of artistic license to them before sharing them with you. I look forward to hearing comments concerning these pictures. They are here for humor and to bring smiles to people.



I tried seeing your point of view.
But, I couldn't get my head that far up my ass.




I believe this one picture speaks for it's self.

So do either of these two pictures remind any of you of people you have worked for or currently working with now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Maint. Managers, (Charles Sweet, Dave Decker, John Delacruz, Gary Hill)What do you think!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you look carefully, you will see that those are the union officials with their heads planted comfortably between their cheeks. Their main goal is to protect lazy, inept, dues paying morons from losing their jobs at the detriment of a quality organization. Management would be more effective if they had quality workers who care about the organization doing their jobs in a professional manner.