Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Responses being brought forward so all may read.

I would like to bring these two post forward to the current posting that I have so that I can try to answer them or any of the other readers of this blog. I think I actually touched a nerve finally with a few individuals.
So I would like to share this with all of you.

On Thursday, July 9, 2009 I did this posting concerning "Personalization of your work area in the Postal Service" and on 14 August I got these two responses to this posting that I am showing below.


Anonymous on August 14, 2009 8:14 PM said...

Seriously, do you have nothing better to do? If you are so fed up with management, why are you not active in becoming one? I know why. Because it takes "Huevos", discipline,character,integrity,unbiased to the bigger picture of earning a pay check without feeling entitled to stickers,because you work for the goverment.

Welcome to the real world, in which managers call the shots. I do not work for the Govt,but I can assure you that nobody denies your patriotism. Though, your believe that pics, stickers ,posters, etc.,make you a better employee, you are sadly mistaken.

Yes. Managers are entitled to decor their space, since it is obvious they have earned their stripes baby sitting all of you entitled govt. workers.




cal vet on August 14, 2009 8:29 PM said ...

It sounds like these Managers, (Lee Miller, Dave Decker, Ray Meanor,Gary Hill)are the leaders because they have proven them selfs in numerous times defending our rights, and freedom.
So how dare you, question their integrity.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one wants to comment because they will be blackballed. nad management will get you!

Marion Williams said...

Well... I see you at least had the gonads to post anonymously. Which is fine. I do wish that others will also do the same. Since there is no way that either myself or our beloved postal management can trace who or where the comments come from. Only way anyone will know who is actually posting is if that person opens their mouth and tells other individuals.

Marianne Williams said...

Hello,

So, I see you, when peolple speak the truth, and don't mince words. Thank you for advancing my commemts to the front.So people with an ounce of intelligence can make informed decisisions. I am still waiting for the moderator of this blog to come up with anything worth reading. Until then, I will keep my vigilant eye on your worthless , yet entertaining garbage of the mouth .

Marion Williams said...

Morning to you also Marianne Williams or whatever you prefer to call yourself. I had no problem with moving your comments to the front since I am not trying to censor ideas or thoughts. Since, you believe that I still need to come up with something worth reading on this blog then why not you send me an article you would like posted. But, if you do that are you also willing to stand in the light and be recognized as the author of that article? Or you just willing to mouth off and not be willing to take the heat of letting individuals know your own opinions?

Look forward to hearing from you....

Anonymous said...

Hello Fetus,

I am making it my personal mission, to uncover who you really are. It is extremely easy! I guess us, non goverment workers have the ability to be multi-taskers , and have fun as well. I see, you are curious to know who I am. I do choose to be anonymous, for the simple pleasure of giving you the opportunity to exercise your intelligence. It's incredible , the amount of info/facts I have of you, and I have never actually seen your face.The comic image of your beloved managemet, was your feelings of envy.(Remember, you are just a mechanic, and control nothing, but tools).For, all you Postal workers,including the Management team, thank you for your hard work.